Website Design - Digital Strategy Point 06Could your business benefit from a digital strategy? Request a call to find out...
What is website design?
I think everybody knows this by now! But it's everybody's favourite part of the process.
This is where the vision we have created starts to become a tangible, visual reality through world-class design.
Why is professional web design important?
For all the good work we do based around strategy, good website design is the part that really gets a reaction from your customers.
Professional web design creates credibility for your business, inspires confidence in your customers, sells your products and services in the best manner and provides a visual insight into your business.
What does website design include?
- Initial mood board design
- Initial design concepts
- Home Page design concepts
What are the outcomes?
- Final Home Page designs
- Final Inner Page designs
- Content pages
- Product pages
- Services pages
- Contact pages
- All content elements designed
- Sales and conversion techniques design
- Review of content and suggestions to 'design' specific areas of content
Where does it fit into your web strategy?
Remember - great website design is not just about looking good.
- Templates look good...
- Complicated websites look good...
...but great website design, as part of your overall web strategy, must:
- Make your business look great
- Give the right perception - for example, it may need to may you look BIG!
- Ensure you look credible
- Display your content in the best possible way
- Attract the right customers
- Not scare away the best customers
- Or... scare away the wrong customers!