Online Marketing StrategyCould your business benefit from a digital strategy? Request a call to find out...
What is online marketing?
In its simplest terms, online marketing is the use of the Internet to advertise and sell products or services.
Why is it important?
Three billion searches are conducted on Google every day. If you're not advertising online, you're giving an edge to your competitors!
Measurable, targeted exposure from iformat is a cost-effective way to showcase your products and services, as well as maintaining communication with consumers.
What is online marketing?
Online marketing goes by many different names – including e-marketing, internet marketing and i-marketing – but they all refer to the same discipline: the use of the Internet to advertise and sell products or services.
An online marketing strategy allows highly targeted exposure for your business and is less expensive than traditional advertising. A valuable part of your digital strategy, online marketing allows us to meet changing demands and trends, improves credibility, and allows you to maintain communication with consumers, fans, and potential customers.
- 84% of Australians are online - so your products and services should be too, and they must be easily found by search engines
- 82% of Australians spend an average of 23.3 hours online per week - that's a lot of time, and most of this is spent searching for products and services
- Demand is growing - for online products and services but a great deal of the revenue is going overseas. Australian business need to maximise their potential and be found online and give their businesses the boost it deserves!
Don't forget about your mobile customers! Mobile marketing is simply an extension of online marketing tailored to your mobile audience. That means, concise, descriptive copy, clear images, and responsive pages.
More users are spending an increased amount of time engaging in mobile devices than ever before. In fact, 40 per cent of users' internet time is spent on mobiles, and it's even predicted that mobile will surpass desktop internet use this year.
- 4 billion people use a mobile phone
- 91 per cent of adults have their mobile phones within arm's reach, 24 hours a day
- 189 million of Facebook's 1.23 billion monthly users are "mobile only" users
- Facebook accounted for 13 per cent of worldwide mobile ad revenue in 2013
Online marketing strategy
Consider this: Google processes 3.5 billion searches every day! If you're not being found online, who is? Your competitors! An online marketing strategy is one component of your overall digital strategy that will improve website traffic and online sales. Your marketing strategy combines effective web design, search engine optimisation, paid internet advertising, and consistent content creation that will boost your brand's exposure and profitability.
iformat's online marketing strategy includes:
Email Marketing - communication via email containing offers, specials member discounts or simply helpful information
Affiliate Marketing – use of affiliates to promote your business through their websites. Usually cost effective and great for brand exposure
Why choose iformat for your online marketing strategy?
At iformat we listen to your needs and assist you in finding the best online marketing strategy for your business. Our structured plans align with your business goals, and we incorporate tailored, useful tools to maximise business growth and achieve these goals.
iformat's online marketing strategies aims to provide you with best service and results and will assist you in providing your clients what they need, when they need it.