Newsflash: there’s just 30 days until Christmas!
Your prospective Christmas customers are already looking… make sure it’s YOU that they see! Get started ASAP with a highly targeted AdWords Christmas campaign and drive clicks, traffic and sales to your website.
There mightn’t be many days left until Christmas, but there’s still time to kick your ad campaigns into high gear. While shoppers do most of their Christmas purchases in December, their product research begins in October and November.
Mobile traffic drives holiday sales
- Mobile traffic will play a HUGE role this year. If you’re not mobile-ready you’re missing out on valuable sales!
- You’ll want to optimise your ads and product pages for mobile because:
- Mobile searches are predicted to rise throughout the entire Christmas season AND across all categories
- 39% of smartphone owners purchase products they research on their phone
- Of that 39%, 12% buy directly on their smartphone, 14% purchase online, and 13% will visit you in-store to buy
We can no longer turn a blind eye to the impact mobile has on purchases!
Did you know:
- This festive season, consumers are planning to spend as much as or more than they spent last year!
- Consumers plan on doing most of their shopping in early December
- By mid-December, gifts for men and women rise by almost 10x
- Gifts for women peak the week beginning 15th December, and gifts for men will peak a week earlier
- Apparel, hardware, electronics and groceries maintain volume from late November through to mid-December
For more fascinating Christmas and online shopping statistics, view our slideshow presentation here.
It’s not too late! Sign up for our AdWords Christmas Offer:
Spend $50 on a newly created AdWords budget and get $150 FREE!
We hope this helps you end 2014 on a high and gets 2015 off to a great start. Once the new year begins – the promotion ends, so you must act now!
- Apply within 14 days of account creation
- Limited to one offer per account
- Spend $50 within 31 days of adding the code
- Valid for campaigns created by 14th December 2014
- Spend is for Ads budget only, does not apply to management costs
Warm Christmassy Regards from the iformat team!